Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How To Reboot Your Blackberry Without Removing Your Battery


Technology blog from Bangladesh

I always remove my battery whenever i install new application or i subscribe on my Blackberry Phone.I am tired of pulling my battery every time.Today,i am going to show you how to reboot your blackberry phone without even removing the battery.


How To Reboot Your Blackberry Phone Without Removing Your Battery

To do that,just press Alt,right Shift and Delete buttons simultaneously to reboot your blacberry phone with ease.Make sure that your phone is not locked up, this keyboard shortcut for reseting your blackberry  phone is easy than removing your battery when you do not want to remove your battery.

When asked to remove your battery after subscribing for BIS service,don't remove it,just apply Alt,right shift and delete buttons and start enjoying blackberry services

I hope you enjoyed the post,pls drop your comment below.


For Further Reading,
Blackberry Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts On EAB

Man Behind This Blog

Igwe Tochukwu,the founder of